The Dutch Advisory Committee on Migration Affairs (Adviescommissie voor Vreemdelingenzaken, ACVZ) is an independent committee that advises the Dutch Government and Parliament on migration issues. The advisory committee reports on immigration policy issues. Its reports are directed primarily at the Government.
The Government is legally obliged to inform Parliament of its point of view on the issue within three months. The ACVZ reports also on proposals to amend the Dutch Aliens Act. These reports are presented to the Government and to Parliament. The reports are made public.
The ACVZ published these reports in English.
- Increasing onward migration of asylum seekers in the EU
- Legal labour migration channels
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands and the International Protection of (Asylum) Migrants
- Changing Parenthood and Migration
- Peaks and Troughs
- Research design: Secondary Migration
- Search for safe(r) countries
- Balancing public order policy
- Onwards to 2030. Migration: futures study
For further information, please contact us:
- E-mailadres: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +31 70 37 04 300